Character Kill Agreement

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Character Kill Agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Kill Agreement

Post by Eric_Mena on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:44 am

I, Mason Cerda (bluesklues), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.
Eric_Mena
Eric_Mena
Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis_Navarro on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:46 am

I, Dennis Navarro (Outlaw Here), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Dennis_Navarro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin_Baiano on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:01 pm

I, Martin Baiano (cartone), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Martin_Baiano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luisa_Ordonez on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:24 pm

I, Luisa Ordonez (Erty), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Luisa_Ordonez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_Serrano on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:39 am

I, Ian Serrano(Maxolino), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Ian_Serrano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew_Xie on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:50 pm

I, Andrew_Xie (badboy1235), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Andrew_Xie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Esteban_Geronimo on Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:38 pm

I, Esteban_Geronimo (Bruhcattt), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Esteban_Geronimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Carral on Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:42 pm

I, Gabriel_Carral (benetol), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Gabriel_Carral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignacio_Posada on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:06 pm

I, Ignacio Posada (NaturalDisaster), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.
Ignacio_Posada
Ignacio_Posada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Junior Cruz on Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:44 pm

I, Junior Cruz (Spiderman Trece), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Junior Cruz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camillia Rodarte on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:56 pm

I, Camillia Rodarte (Tixa4a), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Camillia Rodarte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Trujillo on Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:54 pm

I, Angel Trujillo (Fexor), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Angel Trujillo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Castillo on Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:35 pm

I, Gabriel_Castillo (Comethazine), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Gabriel_Castillo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Esteban_Campos on Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:39 pm

I, Esteban Campos (thorn33), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Esteban_Campos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_Arroyo on Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:38 pm

I, Joshua Arroyo (isparkygee), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Joshua_Arroyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Yepes on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:00 pm

I, Edward Yepes (Xyna.), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Edward_Yepes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro_Perez on Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:01 am

I, Pedro Perez (fronckela), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.
Pedro_Perez
Pedro_Perez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3