Florence Gangsters 18ST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Kill Agreement

+61
Gabriel_Castillo
Angel Trujillo
Camillia Rodarte
Junior Cruz
Ignacio_Posada
Gabriel_Carral
Esteban_Geronimo
Andrew_Xie
Ian_Serrano
Luisa_Ordonez
Martin_Baiano
Dennis_Navarro
Raul_Palacios
Joseph_Pavia
Terry
Gustavo_Asencio
Chester_Vidal
Layla Gonzales
Delfino_Salazar
Thiago_Terrazas
Mariana_Estrada
Joshua_Pomar
Sergio Cortez
Adam_Ceja
Kevin_Ciculo
Martin_Lain
Sesario_Rios
Octavio Hernandez
Juaquin_Carballo
Samuel_Farias
Fernanda_Gonzales
Elias_Duenas
Cesar_Rodricaz
Erwin_Yepez
Alonzo_Carrillo
Joseph_Bennett
Lucas_Areza
Manuel_Bautista
Martin_Tapia
Rolando_Fuerte
Oscar_Fuerte
Cristian_Cuevas
Michael_Baeza
Alden_Rios
Ignacio_Servantes
Byron_Munoz
Julieta_Gutierrez
Santiago_Madrazo
Calvin_Ordonez
Wayne_Ordonez
Barbara_Perez
Victor_Muniz
Eric_Mena
Brianna_Deradoz
Tyson_Rojas
Amber_Fuerte
Michael_Peraza
Brandon_Avina
Antonio_Mendez
Oscar_Cano
Gonzalo_Morales
65 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Character Kill Agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Kill Agreement

Post by Joseph_Bennett Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 am

I, Joseph Bennett (Forgive Karma), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Joseph_Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonzo_Carrillo Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:45 pm

I, Alonzo_Carrillo (popout), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Alonzo_Carrillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Erwin_Yepez Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:40 am

I, Erwin Yepez (Shanky), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Erwin_Yepez

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rodricaz Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:14 pm

I, Cesar Rodricaz (ItsKenny), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.
Cesar_Rodricaz
Cesar_Rodricaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Elias_Duenas Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:08 am

I, Elias Duenas (Hovvy), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Elias_Duenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernanda_Gonzales Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:13 pm

I, Fernanda_Gonzales (unnamed.), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Fernanda_Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel_Farias Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:40 am

I, Samuel_Farias (MisterZiborg), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Samuel_Farias

Back to top Go down

Post by Juaquin_Carballo Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:28 am

I, Joaquin Carballo (Spanion), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Juaquin_Carballo

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavio Hernandez Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:26 pm

I, Octavio Hernandez (SnikeritisLV), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Octavio Hernandez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesario_Rios Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:55 pm

I, Sesario Rios (Sweetermans), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Sesario_Rios

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin_Lain Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:57 pm

I, Martin Lain (hunk muffin), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Martin_Lain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin_Ciculo Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:47 pm

I, Kevin Ciculo (Connor_Don), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Kevin_Ciculo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam_Ceja Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:46 pm

I, Adam Ceja (Chuckles), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Adam_Ceja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergio Cortez Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:32 pm

I, Sergio Cortez (GreekFreak), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Sergio Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_Pomar Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:36 am

I, Joshua Pomar (Top Six), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Joshua_Pomar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:05 am

I, Alphonso Livingston (BlackAngellify), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana_Estrada Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:48 pm

I, Mariana Estrada (Aesthetic), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Mariana_Estrada

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiago_Terrazas Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:50 am

I, Thiago Terrazas (Abra), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Thiago_Terrazas

Back to top Go down

Post by Delfino_Salazar Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:14 am

I, Delfino Salazar (Sweetermans), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Delfino_Salazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Gonzales Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 am

I, Layla Gonzales (Layla_Gonzales), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Layla Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Chester_Vidal Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:49 am

I, Chester Vidal (Mule), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Chester_Vidal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustavo_Asencio Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:52 am

I, Gustavo Asencio (OhTwo), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Gustavo_Asencio

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:04 am

I, Raul Palacios (Andika007), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.
Terry
Terry

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph_Pavia Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:44 pm

I, Joseph_Pavia (Loose_Skrew), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Joseph_Pavia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raul_Palacios Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:19 am

I, Raul Palacios (Andika007), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Raul_Palacios

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum