Florence Gangsters 18ST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Kill Agreement

+61
Gabriel_Castillo
Angel Trujillo
Camillia Rodarte
Junior Cruz
Ignacio_Posada
Gabriel_Carral
Esteban_Geronimo
Andrew_Xie
Ian_Serrano
Luisa_Ordonez
Martin_Baiano
Dennis_Navarro
Raul_Palacios
Joseph_Pavia
Terry
Gustavo_Asencio
Chester_Vidal
Layla Gonzales
Delfino_Salazar
Thiago_Terrazas
Mariana_Estrada
Joshua_Pomar
Sergio Cortez
Adam_Ceja
Kevin_Ciculo
Martin_Lain
Sesario_Rios
Octavio Hernandez
Juaquin_Carballo
Samuel_Farias
Fernanda_Gonzales
Elias_Duenas
Cesar_Rodricaz
Erwin_Yepez
Alonzo_Carrillo
Joseph_Bennett
Lucas_Areza
Manuel_Bautista
Martin_Tapia
Rolando_Fuerte
Oscar_Fuerte
Cristian_Cuevas
Michael_Baeza
Alden_Rios
Ignacio_Servantes
Byron_Munoz
Julieta_Gutierrez
Santiago_Madrazo
Calvin_Ordonez
Wayne_Ordonez
Barbara_Perez
Victor_Muniz
Eric_Mena
Brianna_Deradoz
Tyson_Rojas
Amber_Fuerte
Michael_Peraza
Brandon_Avina
Antonio_Mendez
Oscar_Cano
Gonzalo_Morales
65 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Character Kill Agreement Empty Character Kill Agreement

Post by Gonzalo_Morales Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:14 am

If you wish to join the faction and roleplay with us and further progress, you will have to sign a character kill agreement which will ensure that you want to join the faction and take it in a serious manner. Should you not sign the character kill agreement, you will remain and be treated as a normal resident within the area. We reserve the right to character kill you at any point our characters deem fit, any type of death is considered a character kill once done so by leadership and there's no turning back from it. We also reserve the right to remove you from the faction on an out of character basis on any reason we deem fit.

Please send this message to Justice (Click here) on the Los Santos Roleplay Forums with the title "Character Kill Permission - Character Name". You also need to reply down below in order to receive your groups.

Code:
I, Firstname Lastname (Forum Name), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Once that's been done and everything has been confirmed, you will be sent a message with our discord invitation and be given access to the forums.

Last edited by Samuel_Losoya on Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gonzalo_Morales
Admin

https://florence18.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Kill Agreement Empty Re: Character Kill Agreement

Post by Oscar_Cano Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:29 pm

I, Oscar Cano (Hood President), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Last edited by Oscar Cano on Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Oscar_Cano
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Mendez Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:29 pm

I, Antonio Mendez (Nightmare.), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.
Antonio_Mendez
Antonio_Mendez
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon_Avina Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:31 pm

I, Brandon Avina (Ryder), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.
Brandon_Avina
Brandon_Avina
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Peraza Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:32 pm

I, Michael Peraza (bamz), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Michael_Peraza
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber_Fuerte Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:32 pm

I, Amber Fuerte (Justice), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.
Amber_Fuerte
Amber_Fuerte
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_Rojas Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:35 pm

I, Tyson Rojas (Kokaine Ron), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Tyson_Rojas
Original Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna_Deradoz Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:35 pm

I, Brianna Deradoz (Exyteh), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Last edited by Brianna_Deradoz on Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brianna_Deradoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric_Mena Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:37 pm

I, Eric Mena (bluesklues), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.
Eric_Mena
Eric_Mena
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Muniz Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:37 pm

I, Victor Muniz (almightybounter), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Victor_Muniz
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara_Perez Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:31 pm

I, Barbara Perez (barbs), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Barbara_Perez

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayne_Ordonez Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:54 pm

I, Wayne Ordonez (Templar), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.
Wayne_Ordonez
Wayne_Ordonez

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin_Ordonez Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:05 pm

I, Calvin Ordonez (Kelfs), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Calvin_Ordonez

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_Madrazo Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:11 pm

I, Santiago Madrazo (Cokelicious.), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Santiago_Madrazo

Back to top Go down

Post by Julieta_Gutierrez Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:22 pm

I, Julieta Gutierrez (Hezzie), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Julieta_Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Post by Byron_Munoz Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:55 pm

I, Byron Munoz(Phantom), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership

Byron_Munoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignacio_Servantes Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:06 pm

I, Ignacio Servantes (Willowfield), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.
Ignacio_Servantes
Ignacio_Servantes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alden_Rios Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:26 pm

I, Alden Rios (Methamphetamine Jack), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Alden_Rios

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Baeza Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:27 pm

I, Michael Baeza (Panorama Harem), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Michael_Baeza

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian_Cuevas Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:59 pm

I, Cristian Cuevas (ThugPac), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership

Cristian_Cuevas

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar_Fuerte Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:03 pm

I, Oscar Fuerte (Tweak), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Oscar_Fuerte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolando_Fuerte Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:38 pm

I, Rolando Fuerte (Shak), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Rolando_Fuerte

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin_Tapia Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:27 pm

I, Martin Tapia (Dizaster), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Martin_Tapia

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuel_Bautista Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:46 pm

I, Manuel Bautista (Stinkweed), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.

Manuel_Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas_Areza Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:32 am

I, Lucas Areza (Biskit), agree to grant Character Kill (CK) Permission to Florence Gangsters 18's leadership. I acknowledge that this gives faction leadership the right to force a CK if sufficient IC reasons are available to justify the death of the character. I also agree to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction leadership.
Lucas_Areza
Lucas_Areza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum